[EVENT] Rec Day - How to win?

From: Kevin Schober <schoberk_at_beloit.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 01:40:46 -0600

REC DAY..... We have a great day set up for you and excited to get going!
If you missed this morning's Yoga session, don't worry, there are more
fitness classes scheduled for later today!

We have a few great prizes for you, participate in the Rec Day sessions and
you will be entered for a chance to win exciting prizes like a Respawn
gaming chair, Walnut Creek Gift Card, or Pizza gift cards,

BUT..... in order fo you to have a chance to win, it's essential to check
in at each session using the IMLeagues/Beloit Rec App.

This check-in process is crucial, as it not only registers your attendance
but also enters you into the drawing for the prizes.

To check in, you'll need to use your IMLeagues Virtual ID Card within the
app. The more sessions you attend and check in for, the higher your chances
of winning become.

So, make sure to attend and check in at each Rec Day session to maximize
your opportunities.

Winners of the prizes will be selected randomly, and the drawing will take
place at halftime during the Men's Basketball Game on Friday.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to win some fantastic rewards by
actively participating and checking in at the Rec Day sessions!

Kevin

More info on Rec Day? <https://new.express.adobe.com/webpage/bFerNmwzkGfcy>

--
Kevin Schober