[EVENT] Casting one role for Rehearsal for Murder

From: Amy Sarno <sarnofra_at_beloit.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 11:26:46 -0600

Greetings Everyone:

There is a small role ("Santoro" and "Lieutenant") available in *Rehearsal**
for Murder.* The actor will play Santoro and The Lieutenant. Santoro is a
mover who comes on stage a couple times to tell the director he's got the
order he needed and that he's finished moving it in. The Lieutenant shows
up in the stage management booth at the end of the show and walks through
the house and arrests the bad guy. I'm looking for someone who can play
"tough" -- can talk with a booming voice and a sense of authority.

Rehearsals begin February 13 and we'll be rehearsing 4 days a week
from 7:00-10:00 pm. There won't be any weekend rehearsals until tech
(April 14). Early on, this role will probably only be in rehearsal 1-2
hours a week. As we get into run-throughs (April 1), the person will need
to be there everyday -- but that won't start until April 1. The show runs
April 18-20 and April 25-27 with a brush-up rehearsal on April 24.

If you're interested in auditioning, please contact Amy Sarno at
sarnofra_at_beloit.edu. The role must be cast by Friday, February 9.

--
Amy L. Sarno, PhD
Chair,  Department of Theatre and Dance