[EVENT] The Rec Report

From: Kevin Schober <schoberk_at_beloit.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2024 15:01:01 -0600

This week's Rec Report <https://new.express.adobe.com/webpage/BXGZ8IA06orkD> is
packed with exciting updates and opportunities for the campus community.

In this edition:

   - Our Intramural Basketball and Soccer leagues are in full swing, IM
   activities provide an energetic outlet for those passionate about
   recreation.
   - Check out the updated Fitness Schedule. Free for the campus community.
   Give one a try!
   - Powerhouse Take Over Recap - Last week's Powerhouse After Dark event
   was an absolute blast, with activities like Gaga Ball, Laser Tag, Cotton
   Candy, Trivia, Bags and wand of course music and dancing.
   - This is your last chance to sign up for the Madison School and
   Community Recreation Trip organized by the Sports Fitness and Recreation
   Channel. Make the most of your college experience by joining in, and don't
   forget to secure your spot in our fitness classes – because a healthy
   lifestyle is a journey best shared! Let's make this semester unforgettable
   together!

Go Bucs!

--
Kevin Schober