[IMPORTANT] Sending 248 thank-yous to the stuboard universe!

From: Ellenor (Ellie) Anderbyrne <"Ellenor>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 15:26:25 -0600

248 of you have responded already. Thank you! Wow!

If you haven't answered, it's not too late. You can join your 248 pals in
survey solidarity by responding today.

If you're ready to respond now, you can click on this link, log into the
portal, and then answer the questions:
https://portal.beloit.edu/ICS/Portal_Forms/Student_Experience_Questions.jnz

Thanks!
Ellie