[IMPORTANT] Help your fellow Beloiters collect data for Biometrics!

From: Tawnya Cary <caryt_at_beloit.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 10:17:16 -0600

Dear Students,

I am posting this message on behalf of students in my Biometrics course.
Please read below if you are willing and able to help them out!

Thank you,
Prof Cary

Hello everyone!

For our Biometrics class, a group of students and I are running a study on
whether color preference depends on gender. If you consent to being a part
of this study, please fill out this GoogleForm
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfmNW6IOuWhdtpPrNBJeYbSLYC_CPn_mz8x_JMTZskAjghuSA/viewform?usp=sf_link>.

Thank you so much!
Dahlia Shearer

--