[Important] Mailing Address for Tax Form Printing & Distribution

From: Kylie McCarty <mccartykr_at_beloit.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 11:56:54 -0600

Hi Everyone,

As we look ahead to the printing and distribution of 2023 tax forms next
month, please take a moment to confirm that we have your correct home
mailing address in our database.

1. Login to your *Portal* account and select the *Employees* tab.

2. Choose* Review your pay statements* from the *Employee Information* and
then select your most recent pay statement.

3. When the .pdf opens, scroll down to the bottom to view your address.

4. If your address *is* correct, great! It is not necessary to reply and
let us know.

5. If your address *is not *correct, notify the *Registrar's office* at
registrar_at_beloit.edu. Give them your new address *and* the names of your
parent(s) who live there with you. We will update their records as well.

Thank You!

--
Kylie McCarty (She/Her)
Payroll Coordinator