[Event] Pokemon Go Community Day

From: Darrah Chavey <chavey_at_beloit.edu>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2023 11:34:51 -0500

Pokemon Go’s monthly “Community Day” is tomorrow, Sunday, from 2:00-5:00 pm. The focus of the event will be on the Wooper (Gen 2), and the newly released Paldean Wooper. Because of the expected cold temperatures, the Community Pokemon Go group (www.facebook.com/groups/329512367550756) is sponsoring a warm-up station in the World Affairs Center, South Lounge. We will have hot chocolate, light snacks (chips, pretzels, cookies), and power-up stations. We will have most of the Pokéstops on the academic side of campus lured up, including many of the “specialty” lures. Several community members will be walking the campus for the event, and likely stopping in to warm up, so feel free to join us.

Darrah Chavey (he/him/his)
Professor, Math & Computer Science
Beloit College, Wisc.
USISTD Certified Ballroom Dance Instructor
Community Pokemon Go Event Coordinator