[EVENT] Bonfire

From: Angi Olesen <olesena_at_beloit.edu>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2023 08:00:00 -0500

Sustainability Channel collaborates with BUG and SEAL to present a bonfire
this Saturday from 6-8 p.m. at Aldrich Field. Come and join us to learn
more about sustainability activities on campus. We have snacks, chocolate,
and s'more. We are looking forward to seeing y'all there!

Green poster with animals around a campfire. The poster contains event
information found above.

[image: image.png]

--
Angi Olesen, MA