[event] Slam Poetry at Gallery ABBA

From: Susan Rowe <rowes_at_beloit.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 11:35:27 -0500

Sending on behalf of the Gallery ABBA staff:

*Greetings!Gallery ABBA is pleased to present the Slam Poetry Event! To
complement the current exhibition based on the theme of “Turmoil and
Tranquility”, we invite all poets to perform either slam poetry or spoken
verse. We truly believe in the power of words and the importance of
self-expression, and hope to create a space where people can explore the
relationship between creativity and emotion.Join us for an afternoon of
poetry, snacks and art!*

*Sign up link - https://forms.gle/kRnhsw4ECZudiX277
<https://forms.gle/kRnhsw4ECZudiX277>*

Saturday, Oct. 28, 3-5 p.m. See attached for details

--
Susan Rowe
Program Coordinator

poster_slam_poetry_2.png
(image/png attachment: poster_slam_poetry_2.png)