[EVENT] Today's Fitness Classes

From: Kevin Schober <schoberk_at_beloit.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 10:38:36 -0500

Looking for a great workout or a relaxing session to unwind after your busy
Thursday? Campus Rec has you covered. Join us today for our Cycling class
at 4:30pm or our Yoga class at 5:30pm.

Cycling - 4:30pm: Get ready to pedal your way to fitness! Our cycling class
offers a high energy cardio workout that will boost your endurance and
leave you feeling energized!

Yoga Class - 5:30pm: Looking for something a little more relaxing? Our yoga
class is the perfect choice. Enhance your flexibility and relax your mind
and body in a calming environment.

Location - All classes are in the Powerhouse

Stretch, Spin, and Shine,
Kevin