[EVENT] Fitness Classes

From: Kevin Schober <schoberk_at_beloit.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 12:01:15 -0500

Are you looking to add a burst of energy and excitement to your college
routine? Look no further – Campus Rec has some great fitness classes
designed to enhance your fitness journey and add some fun into your daily
life.

*What Classes do we offer?*

*Zumba:* Dance your way to fitness with contagious rhythms and upbeat
moves. Zumba is not just a workout; it's a celebration that leaves you
energized and smiling.

*Yoga x Pilates:* Combine the best of both worlds in this fusion class.
Enhance your core strength, flexibility, and mindfulness through the
perfect blend of yoga and Pilates exercises.

*Cardio Combo:* Get your heart pumping and sweat it out with our Cardio
Combo class. A mix of cardio exercises designed to improve endurance, burn
calories, and keep you motivated throughout.

*Yoga:* Find your balance and inner peace with our yoga classes. Whether
you're a beginner or an experienced yogi, our instructors will guide you
through poses, helping you strengthen your body and calm your mind.

*Dance Jam:* Unleash your inner dancer in Dance Jam! Groove to the latest
beats, learn new moves, and let the music drive your passion for dance and
fitness.

*Jujitsu:* Channel your inner warrior and learn the art of self-defense
with Jujitsu. Master techniques, build confidence, and enhance your overall
fitness in a supportive environment.

*Cycling:* Experience the thrill of indoor cycling in our Spin Classes.
Pedal to the rhythm, challenge your limits, and enjoy an exhilarating
full-body workout.

*Intervals & Core:* Intervals & Core class, you can expect a high-energy
workout that combines bursts of intense cardiovascular exercises with
targeted core-strengthening movements.

*Why join one of the fitness classes? *

*Expert Instructors:* Our classes are led by experienced instructors who
are passionate about helping you achieve your fitness goals and creating a
positive, inclusive atmosphere.

*Variety:* With a wide array of classes, you can explore different styles
and find what resonates with you, ensuring an engaging fitness experience.

*Community:* Join a supportive community of peers who share your passion
for fitness and well-being. Make new friends, stay motivated, and enjoy the
journey together.

*Free for Students:* All classes are free, making it accessible for
everyone to participate.

Don't miss out on the opportunity to boost your fitness and have a great
time while doing it! *Check out our class schedule
<https://www.beloit.edu/offices/the-powerhouse/fitness/group-classes/>*,
grab your workout gear, and join us!

You can drop in or you can reserve a spot in advance by using the campus
rec app. Below are the QR codes to download the app. It uses your Beloit
College username and password.

Picture of QR Codes for Beloit Rec App
[image: CAMPUS REC APP (1).png]

See you in class!

--
Kevin Schober
Director of Recreation and Activity

CAMPUS_REC_APP__1_.png
(image/png attachment: CAMPUS_REC_APP__1_.png)