[Important] Second round: seeking input for study about broadcast emails

From: Nick Mischler <mischlern_at_beloit.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 08:00:00 -0500

Hello everyone,

Thank you to those who participated in the study shared earlier this week.
After reviewing the results and feedback from that study, I have developed
a second iteration to test improvements to the initial organization.

Two key differences this time around:

   1. The items to sort will be generic email subjects, rather than real
   Beloit College emails.
   2. The groups to sort into will be somewhat different, drawing on the
   ideas of participants who elected to add their own groups.

*I ask that you each take a few minutes to participate in this second
study:*

   - Email Grouping Study Activity, Second Round
   <https://dt4u1mr2.optimalworkshop.com/optimalsort/broadcast-email-2nd>

If you have any questions, ideas, or feedback, please email me (
mischlern_at_beloit.edu) in a new email thread.

Thanks,
Nick

--
"Logical people, given the same information, will come to the same
conclusion." - *PLM*