[Important] Request for your input in study about broadcast emails

From: Nick Mischler <mischlern_at_beloit.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 16:12:37 -0500

Hello everyone,

I am involved in an effort to improve StuBoard
<https://stuboard.beloit.edu/stumail/>. One dimension of that work is to
consider how we organize campus broadcast emails.

Inspired by the work of students in Emily Eagle's course this mod, I have
created activities to help get real user feedback on how people intuitively
group broadcast emails.

*I ask that you each take a few minutes to participate in the study for
students:*

   - Student Email Grouping Study Activity
   <https://dt4u1mr2.optimalworkshop.com/optimalsort/5733d25167af622b054b97655cc48edc>

If you have any questions, ideas, or feedback, please email me (
mischlern_at_beloit.edu) in a new email thread.

Thanks,
Nick

--
"Logical people, given the same information, will come to the same
conclusion." - *PLM*