[EVENT] Campus-Wide Vigil for Jaahnavi Kandula

From: Angi Olesen <olesena_at_beloit.edu>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2023 13:00:00 -0500

Dear Beloit Community,

We hope this message finds you well. We gather to remember and honor the
life of Jaahnavi Kandula, a beloved member of our Indian community who
tragically passed away recently. Jaahnavi touched the lives of many, and
her loss has deeply affected us all. In order to pay tribute to Jaahnavi
and provide a space for collective healing, we invite all members of our
Beloit community to join us for a campus-wide vigil. This vigil will serve
as an opportunity for us to come together, share our memories, and support
one another during this difficult time.

*Event Details: *