[EVENT] Turmoil and Tranquility - A Student Collaborative Art Show

From: Angi Olesen <olesena_at_beloit.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 08:39:16 -0500

  Explore the dynamic interplay between chaos and serenity through the eyes
of talented artists. We invite you to explore the depths of this unique
showcase and share your thoughts and impressions. We look forward to
hosting you.

*“What is this life, if not a walk on the thorniest of paths,*

*Just to watch,*

*The flowers on the curbside?”*