[EVENT] Jewish High Holy Days

From: Yaffa Grossman <grossman_at_beloit.edu>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 16:20:48 -0500

Congregation B'nai Abraham, the Jewish community of Beloit, invites you to
attend High Holy Day services. Please contact me by email if you would like
location information and/or a ride to the synagogue.

*Rosh Hashanah*Friday, Sept. 15, 7:30 PM
Saturday, Sept. 16, 10:00 AM

*Yom Kippur Kol Nidre*Sunday, Sept. 24, 7:30 PM

*Yom Kippur Day*Monday, Sept. 25

Morning service--10:00 AM
Afternoon service--2:30 PM
Yizkor and Havdalah services--4:30 PM

Masking and social distancing are recommended during all services. Please
stay home and take care of yourself if you are not feeling well.

May you be inscribed in the Book of Life for a good year!

On behalf of Congregation B'nai Abraham,
Yaffa Grossman

--
Yaffa Grossman, Ph.D.
Registrar, Associate Dean of Curriculum, and Professor of Biology