[Important] Food Service Information

From: Dean of Students <deanstu_at_beloit.edu>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2023 15:19:57 -0500

Welcome (back) Beloit students to the Fall '23 semester. Below you will
find important information regarding meals on campus. Please feel free to
reach out at any time with questions, concerns, or feedback. We hope you
have a great year.

   - Meal plans will be active on *Saturday 8/26 *for Brunch. You will need
   your activated ID's to swipe in starting at this meal.
   - You can change your meal plan via the Portal until September 5th. At
   that point you are locked in to your meal plan for the semester.
   Additional reminders will also be sent.
   - Our website where you can find menus, hours, contact information and
   more can be found HERE <https://beloit-college.cafebonappetit.com/>
   - Our dining guide with locations, meal plan information and more can be
   found HERE
   <https://issuu.com/becompass/docs/2022_beloit_dining_guide_v4_singles?fr=sMjAyODUyOTE4NTI>
   - Information on food allergies and dietary restrictions can be found
   HERE
   <https://images.media.cafebonappetit.com/uploads/sites/154/2023/07/College-Food-Allergy-Guide_Beloit-College-2.pdf>
   - Information on the GET app for food purchases and balances can be
   found HERE <https://get.cbord.com/beloit/full/prelogin.php>
   - Sign up for Menu Mail for daily menus HERE
   <https://beloit-college.cafebonappetit.com/#menu-mail>
   - Students interested in work study can reach out to youngl1_at_beloit.edu

--
Scott Zoellick
General Manager