[EVENT] Fall Break Trip: Cultural Immersion and Networking in New York!

From: BSC COO Director <bsgcoo_at_beloit.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 10:15:11 -0500

Did you miss APSA? Well we're back this year, bigger and better!!

Join us for a fall break trip to New York! That's right, the Big Apple.
Experience the world and stand an exclusive opportunity to interact with
international students and Beloit alums living in New York post college.
Learn from the best of the best, and build your network from the 18th to
20th of October!

This experience is open to ALL currently enrolled Beloit College students,
but hurry because we are taking the first 15 people that submit this form
<https://forms.gle/ETPSCn6uqkHucHTa9>.

Please make sure you read the entire form and the waiver VERY carefully,
and complete the form as required. Only the transportation cost and cost of
accommodation are covered by APSA, which means if you cancel at any point
after you submit the form, you may be liable to charges, so clear your
schedule before you hit submit.

We hope to see you in New York!

[BTYB: APSA]