[EVENT] Beloit College Day at ABC Stadium - BE THERE! Aug. 27 _at_ 1 PM

From: Rongal Watson <watsonrd_at_beloit.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 10:54:00 -0400

Hi all!
First, to our new students - WELCOME TO BELOIT! For our returning students
- WELCOME BACK!
Like me, you've probably spent countless hours pondering that one question
-- What on Earth is a Sky Carp?! Well, wonder no longer! Come downtown to
ABC Stadium on August 27th and find out for yourself! For free! Just bring
your ID! Just in case you missed the email from the amazing Karen Mayse,
the details are below!

*Beloit College Day at the Beloit Sky Carp!*

Please join us for Beloit College Day at the Sky Carp game, Beloit's minor
league baseball team, on Sunday, August 27 at 1:00pm.

President Eric Boynton and Brett Kiger'23 (Beloit College baseball
extraordinaire) will be throwing out the first pitches.

Admission is FREE with your Beloit College ID.

Doors open at 12:30. Please enter the ABC Supply Stadium from Mill
Street, across from the US Post Office.

Use THIS link
<https://offer.fevo.com/lake-county-captains-9vhxdds-39c6ec1?fevoUri=lake-county-captains-9vhxdds-39c6ec1%2F>
get discount tickets for your friends and families.

*Wear your Beloit College gear and meet us at the ballgame!*

So come out, have a great afternoon, and show your Beloit Pride!
Ron

--
"Science is the search for truth, that is the effort to understand the
world: it involves the rejection of bias, of dogma, of revelation, but not