[EVENT] Auditions for Fall Semester!

From: Amy Sarno <sarnofra_at_beloit.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2023 11:37:15 -0500

  Greetings Everyone:

I wanted to let you know about audition plans for the fall semester. We're
doing two shows: *In Case You Forget *by Ben Snyder (directed by Johnny
Jones) and *Ms. Holmes and Ms. Watson Apartment 2B* by Kate Hamill
(directed by Amy Sarno). Johnny will be auditioning on August 28 and 29th
(yup...first and second day of school). I will be auditioning for *Ms.
Holmes and Ms. Watson *on September 5 and 6th. Here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1j86tmejBjm7xTOQybhYOahB_HNx-i-HJCQA1yb7NlVE/edit?usp=sharing>
is
the information for* Ms. Holmes and Ms. Watson*. I'll be forwarding you
information about *In Case You Forget* very soon. If you have any
questions, please don't hesitate to let me know!

Ciao--
Amy

--
Amy L. Sarno, PhD