[EVENT] ResLife RA's Presents Summer Bingo Night!

From: The Powerhouse <powerhouse_at_beloit.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 09:36:00 -0500

Calling all Beloiters! Get ready for an unforgettable evening filled with
excitement, fun, and the chance to win big at our upcoming Bingo Night!

 Mark your calendars for 21st July, Friday and join us at Moore Lounge, 2nd
Floor, Pearson's Hall for an exhilarating Bingo experience designed
exclusively for you and your fellow students.

Prepare to be amazed as we unveil a wide array of fabulous prizes

 Immerse yourself in a vibrant atmosphere buzzing with energy, laughter,
and friendly competition. Whether you're a seasoned Bingo aficionado or a
first-timer, everyone is welcome to participate and embrace the thrill of
the game.

 Don't miss out on this epic Bingo Night tailored exclusively for Beloit
students! See you there

[image: 20230714_145011_0000.png]

20230714_145011_0000.png
(image/png attachment: 20230714_145011_0000.png)