[EVENT] Belmark Associates Volunteer Opportunities

From: The Powerhouse <powerhouse_at_beloit.edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 10:12:00 -0500

Dear Beloiters,

We hope everyone is enjoying your summer break. We are reaching out to you
with an exciting volunteering opportunity at the upcoming Farmers Market in
Beloit. We are in need of enthusiastic volunteers like you to help us count
individuals and conduct surveys at the market. There are several time slots
that require five individuals to participate for each Saturday.

*1st Saturday [Counting Individuals]*